MoneyGram money transfer service allows a quick, easy and affordable way to withdraw cash that is sent to you from abroad. All you need is an identity card.
Western Union is the world leader in electronic money transfer, with 160 years of tradition in this business. Today, Western Union is available at more than 500,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
MoneyGram money transfer
In addition to a wide range of products, Sberbank offers a new service of money transfer through MoneyGram, well known throughout the world for favorable conditions and fast and reliable service Sberbank does not charge a commission to customers when they transfer their money in this way, and interested customers can obtain all necessary information about the latest money transfer service in our branches.
MoneyGram is a company that deals with the fast transfer of money, and is present at more than 424,000 locations in more than 200 countries worldwide. This is very inexpensive, easy and fast way to transfer money, which does not require an account with the bank. All you need when you want to raise the cash sent from abroad is your ID card, and orders are automatically filled in the system.
Duration of transfer: 10 min *
Limit per transaction is EUR 5,000
Costs and commission are paid by the sender, and it depends on the country from which the money is coming
Under our law on foreign exchange operations in Serbia is allowed to receive funds via MoneyGram but sending money abroad is not possible. Transfer of money to a foreign country can be made through bank
* Money sent through Money Gram may be delayed or services may be unavailable for several reasons such as the amount sent, receiving country, availability of currency, legislation, requirement related to identification document, working hours at locations, differences in time zones, holidays and non-working days or selection of option of deferred payment.
Western Union money transfer
You can raise the money sent via Western Union in all branches of Sberbank. By offering service of Western Union money transfer, Sberbank Srbija ad is ranked among the most modern banks in the world because the whole process of money transfer is automated. This means that it is not necessary to fill out a form and transfer of money takes only a few minutes.* Money sent through Western Union is raised in Euros in our branches. Orders are automatically filled in the system.
Limit per transaction is EUR 6,000
Cost of sending is paid by the sender and it depends on the country from which the money is coming
How to raise money through Western Union?
• It is sufficient to come to the nearest branch of Sberbank Srbija ad with your ID card and require payment of money sent through Western Union
• Tell the clerk Transfer Control Number (MTCN), full name of the sender, the country from which Western Union sent money and the amount you expect
• In a few minutes counter officer shall pay the money sent to you through Western Union and give you a withdrawal slip
• All information about Western Union service in Sberbank you can obtain by calling the Customer Service Center at number 011 333 4 999 ** or on the web address http://www.transfernovca.rs/
* Money sent through Western Union can be delayed or services may be unavailable for several reasons such as the amount sent, receiving country, availability of currency, legislation, requirement related to identification document, working hours at locations, differences in time zones, holidays and non-working days or selection of option of deferred payment. ** The price of call is determined by your telephone company
Za više informacija o ovoj ponudi, posetite najbližu Sberbank ekspozituru ili kontaktirajte naš Kontakt centar 19909 ili 0700 700 800.